Sunday, July 25, 2004

I hate chains -aka "דתיים "בעד

1. Jonathan Pollard (yes The Jonathan Pollard) wrote a "great piece" about why Yonatan Bassi is the wort person ever. Damn, I can't help but think of Tisha B'Av:
2. My new political organization: "דתיים "בעד
3. Michal Rosenfeld had a nice point: Israeli's like to define themselves by what they are not: Vatik, not Oleh Chadash; Datti, not Chiloni; Kravi, not Jobnik... This country sooooo needs to get over itself.
4. In honor of Zev Day I think I am going to go to the Museum of Muslim Art around the corner. Part of the ma'ase will be my passive, non-involvement in the "chain" from Katif to Yerushalaim. I hope that is a fitting Zev-like thing to do. (I probably have the hardest time figuring out what is especially Zev-like and what isn't).

No comments: