Friday, July 23, 2004

life in 3w

so i finally got around to joining this blog. read through all stuff people (zev) wrote, and figured i might as well throw in my two cents. first of all, happy yom zev. (is this an excuse to eat meat that day? what about music and movies?) second of all, i got the highest score on my stat midterm. yay, me! ok, so we've established that 3w is a rat-trap, or at the very least, a mouse trap. i caught my second mouse yesterday, with a little help from daniel. theres at least one more mouse left, and now i'm getting started on the pile o junk next to my desk and zev's bottle garden. come on zev, a bottle garden?!? i mean, even rednecks look down on people with bottle gardens... especially indoor ones. yesterday was sorta funny. maxim had a girl over. i had a girl over. and daniel was on my computer, probably wondering where his girl is. ok, i'm done ranting. good shabbos, and have an easy fast on tuesday!

No comments: