Monday, July 12, 2004

Work, Work, Work

Well I hope Oren got back to the States ok. I saw him off from Yerushalaim anyhow, so if he got lost in the mail, its not my fault. Oren and I both start work today, how coincidental. I am here at the JCPA right now reading the ICJ advice on the Wall (by Pink Floyd). Good album, better song. My dad offers legal advice. He tells people "You were speeding, drunk and hit Mr. Brown's cow. Plead guilty to DUI and I'll see what I can do." That's advice. But "Under International law take down the Wall." Doesn't sound like advice to me (not that the ruling says precisely that, but..) Anyhow, right not I am very happy working in the nice office with ADSL and reading about things I do in my apt will not nearly as cool a title. I hope the real world is this cool.

No comments: