Tuesday, November 30, 2004

A Litany

In no particular order:
1. I am finally published! You can check it out here, but I can't say I had much editorial control after a certain point. I wrote 20 pages. We extended it together to 38, it is now cut down to maybe 10. How sad. Less to make fun of me about, I guess.

2. An amusing phone conversation that went on this weekend:
HockeyMonkey.com: HockeyMonkey.com how can I help you?
Yaacov: Um, you called about my order.
HockeyMonkey.com: Oh yes, it is incomplete. We need to know what color you want your glove.
Yaacov: Well, what can I choose from?
HockeyMonkey.com: Black and... I guess that's it.

It is nice to know that the HockeyMonkies of the world are doing well...

3. The best clear and concise defense for the war in Iraq I have read. My advisor, I may add.

4. This just in: Wal-Mart to cut already low, low prices. Really!

No comments: